Sports Trading Chatter Forums

Sports Trading Chatter Forums (http://www.sportstradingchatter.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Betting (http://www.sportstradingchatter.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Has TS sent you your final check yet? (http://www.sportstradingchatter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1214)

Jizay 12-12-2008 09:17 PM

Has TS sent you your final check yet?

Not me. :(

Let's use this thread as the nerve center for updates on payment. Has anyone besides the canuck been paid?

2iron 12-12-2008 10:00 PM

as of 12/12 not yet...said they mailed my check on tuesday...when i emailed them i got an automated email saying 4 weeks from request...which will be next wednesday...then the next day they did get back with me and said they got the check from the bank and were mailing it to me..this took from 11/28 to 12/9 to do so...funny thing is i requested a check from intrade on 11/26 and got it on 12/6...if i would have known that i would have done a transfer to intrade and then got the money out that way faster...anyways the check better be here by wednesday mail...who knows how some got theirs already and some didn't...that's ts for you...

Backslider 12-12-2008 10:01 PM

I have not been paid. Two days ago I contacted them and they said

"Thanks for your enquiry. Your withdrawal has been authorized and your check ordered from our bank. We expect to have this mailed to you by the end of this week."

We'll see. I'm waiting on a small amount (around $400).

2iron 12-15-2008 07:25 PM

ts final check received today...

Jizay 12-16-2008 01:27 AM

I emailed and got an automated reply including the following:

"Please note that we are unable to provide updates on individual withdrawals. All final withdrawal checks were posted between December 8th-12th. If you have not recevied your check within 21 days please contact us. All new check requests will be processed the following business day."

So the big news is that they spelled "received" wrong.

Backslider 12-22-2008 09:00 PM

I got my check today.

Jizay 12-29-2008 11:55 PM

Just got back from traveling today. Still nothing. Tomorrow will be 3 weeks since the alleged mailing and an invitation to bother them again. I knew those motherfuckers would pull this.

Edit: Not in today's mail, that's 21 days. There is not a chance in hell they mailed that check on the 9th. I sent an email, let's see what happens.

Jizay 12-30-2008 05:12 PM

The tradesports gmail account has been disabled - no way to get hold of them. Very well played -- tell you to wait 21 days for delivery, then shut everything down after 21 days. Guess I'll have to give intrade some hell, since we all know they were still very much tradesports.

Backslider 12-31-2008 11:33 AM

Do we know of anyone else that didn't get paid?

I say contact SBR with a complaint. Even if TS is gone, Intrade isn't. Make sure people know that they stiffed you.

Jizay 01-06-2009 07:24 PM

I've gotten back in touch with Tradesports through the help@tradesports.com email. They've offered to cancel the old check and re-issue, stating that it takes a 10 business day hold to re-issue. I'm asking if the new one can be sent Fedex. That way, I'll have proof it was sent and can track it. Will update when I know more.