View Single Post
Old 07-11-2009, 03:05 PM
Rookie

Cool Live Betting (in-running) MLB Games

For "real time" links to MLB games broadcast around the country, try HDTHE.net . . . the signal delay, as measured against local television, appears to be only about 1/2 to 2 seconds.

For price makers, this minimal delay works well, as orders on Matchbook have, in my experience, a 4 - 5 second delay . . . this usually gives price makers time to pull their offers if something dramatic (e.g., a home run) happens.

Recently, I have began to cross check MB Live Betting games with those listed links on HDTHE.net . . . if they are listed in both places, I can bet in-running games anywhere without being constrained to what is available on local TV . . . without paying a subscription fee.

For today, Saturday, July 11, 2009, all 15 MLB games are available thru HDTHE.net.

If anyone knows of other sites that provide quality MLB games link service, let us know . . . my experience with a few others has been that they either do not work or intermittently work . . . HDTHE.net links appear to work over 95% of the time.