Go Back   Sports Trading Chatter Forums > Main Site Forums > Comments & Suggestions

Comments & Suggestions We are always interested in hearing from you! Please post any comments and/or suggestions in here.

Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2009, 08:47 PM
Rookie

Default I was banned from making Picks earlier today

Total joke taht you go with this, i had to send a nubmer of PM and an email to admin who were the ones who banned me. Just a total joke and out of order as i was in the picks contest which i went 7-1. It makes me mad that you woud do this to me as it's unfair on me in regards to the picks contest.
Old 10-25-2009, 09:48 PM
Administrator
Legend

You know that a ban from the chat room is not the same as a ban from the forums. You have been banned from the chat room many times, and you have always posted in the forums. You have been posting the last couple days as well.

Threads can not be locked for individual people. Todd locked the thread where you admitted you were a liar. That has nothing to do with the football thread. You just posted there, proving that you can.

You haven't been banned from the chat room all day. If you had anything to say, you could have come in.

The fact is that you are a liar, you have admitted to being a liar, and everyone knows that everything you say is bullshit.
Old 10-25-2009, 10:14 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backslider View Post
You know that a ban from the chat room is not the same as a ban from the forums. You have been banned from the chat room many times, and you have always posted in the forums. You have been posting the last couple days as well.

Threads can not be locked for individual people. Todd locked the thread where you admitted you were a liar. That has nothing to do with the football thread. You just posted there, proving that you can.

You haven't been banned from the chat room all day. If you had anything to say, you could have come in.

The fact is that you are a liar, you have admitted to being a liar, and everyone knows that everything you say is bullshit.

I am banned from the chat room, When i go to it, it says i am banned, "you have been banned from this chat room, Please try again later."

Not why would i be making up this shit, obviously i was banned. So why can't i access the chat pit now so Backslider? I can't discuss my picks, i can't ask questions in regards to the picks contest etc etc. The only liars here are you lot, an that is proved as Todd said he woud unban me, but never did, why?
Old 10-25-2009, 10:38 PM
Rookie

I think what happened one of you were messing so much you forgot and about the picks contest and me posting my picks. It's not good enough after paying $100 to enter that you lot ban me and forget about, why you try top cover your tracks. Yes i have been baned before and yes i never had an issue posting, so why now? Sort it out and grow up the pair of you.
Old 10-25-2009, 11:15 PM
Administrator
Legend

Do you realize how stupid you sound complaining about not being able to post by POSTING?
Old 10-26-2009, 01:11 AM
Administrator
Rookie

Send a message via AIM to Todd73NJ Send a message via MSN to Todd73NJ Send a message via Yahoo to Todd73NJ

You were never blocked from posting in the forum. It is impossible to block someone from one thread - just the enitre forum. Stop playing games.

You had access to the chat pit as of last night. I removed the ban persoanlly. Why you are pretending to be banned still is beyond me.

Stop acting like a fool.

Thread locked.