Go Back   Sports Trading Chatter Forums > Trading and Gambling > In-Running/Live Event Trading

In-Running/Live Event Trading Any information regarding in-running and live trading may be posted here.

Old 10-28-2008, 01:27 PM
Administrator
Rookie

Send a message via AIM to Todd73NJ Send a message via MSN to Todd73NJ Send a message via Yahoo to Todd73NJ
Default Differing decisions - Rays vs Phils - Continuation game

Interesting decsions from the inrunning players:

TradeSports - Emailed me saying "There will be no further markets for the game tonight." And they graded their money line as a Phillies winner, and unwound run line and total.

Matchbook - Graded Phillies ML as a winner, unwound run line and total markets. And will have no further wageing.

I feel that those are both the correct decision. However, if they chose to do a market for tonight also, dont think that would be a problem.

The most curious decision -

World Sports Exchange

Here is their stated live betting rule: A competition must be complete for trades to be considered action. If a competition is cancelled or postponed before reaching its originally intended length of play, ALL trades for the event will be refunded. And they state in another section, For Interactive wagering, all proposition bets, and wagers on total runs and run lines, the game must go 9 innings (8 1/2 if the home team is ahead) for there to be action.

Maybe the word "suspended" game is why they are not cancelling their markets? They have left them open to wager and will resume coverage tonight. The over of 7.5 is sitting very cheap at 36. That 7.5 is based on Hamels and Kazmir pitching. And could be an interesting proposition.

WSEX did however grade thier straight wagers using the same results as MB and TS.

Even though it has no effect on me - I disagree with them keeping it open - as the closing prices last night were base on the Phillies having Hamels as thier pitcher. Having to remove him (76 pitches I believe) for a middle revlieve clearly drops the value of the Phillies in a tie game, and raises the value of the Rays. It also hurts the value of the under.

But their inrunning remains open and will remain open as per a conversation with their customer service department.

Game resumes 8:20pm tonight.

Last edited by Todd73NJ; 10-28-2008 at 01:34 PM.
Old 10-28-2008, 03:14 PM
Administrator
Rookie

Send a message via AIM to Todd73NJ Send a message via MSN to Todd73NJ Send a message via Yahoo to Todd73NJ

Game is now officialy cancelled for tonight.. hoping to resume Wed night.

WSEX continues to keep their markets open!
Old 10-29-2008, 11:31 AM
Administrator
Rookie

WSEX has stuck to what they said, and kept their markets open for conclusion of the suspended game.

On WSEX right now you can buy (in-running) Phil @ -170 and TB at +143. Over under is still available also.

CW has posted a new line: Phil -190, TB +160
(Regardless of pitchers)