Go Back   Sports Trading Chatter Forums > Trading and Gambling > Systems & Strategies

Systems & Strategies New system that is working well for you? Share it with all of us!

Old 08-20-2009, 08:11 PM

Question Morrison's betting $ystem??

I've always been a big gambler taking many many trips over the years down to A.C(Atlantic City).. I live in south jersey so It's only about 45 minutes from me... As of recently however I've been getting into gambling online and more specifically sports betting. For a little while now I've been using the betting system/capper from http://www.sportsbet.pcti-system.com .. and his system has worked incredibly well for me so far. As of right now I'm 12-2, and one of the losses there is only because I went against Morrison's pick because in that case, I absolutely believed that he was going to be wrong.

I'm very curious however whether or not this is just some kind of unusual luck I'm having which can't be expected to last forever? It's hard to fathom how a system can be this accurate.. The reason I'm asking is because I'm about to start upping the antee and raising my bets as most of my past bets were relatively small while I was just testing the waters... Has anyone else been using Morrison's system for the long term? If so, what kind of results have you seen with him over extended periods of time? Is it worth sticking with and raising my bets? Thanks!!
Old 08-20-2009, 11:25 PM

Lightbulb

Hey buddy.. funny you should ask that question because I was wondering the same thing about a year n a half ago when I first started using his system. I was thinking it was probably all luck or just another martingale spinoff. However looking in hindsight, the answer to your question is no. From my personal experience it isn't just unusual luck. I think Morrison really knows what hes doing. By following his bets over the past couple years I've personally made a TON of money and still do to this day.

I would say when deciding to place a large bet, you should couple Morrison's pick with your own intuition. For example if you believe in a particular outcome of a game and you find Morrison to be of the same opinion, then place a large bet and go for it. If however you're intuition and Morrison's pick somehow differ, then I would still go with Morrison's but don't place such a large bet. Hope I was of some help, and welcome to the family! - Best of luck, George
Old 08-25-2009, 03:05 PM
Administrator
Rookie

Wow, what a natural conversation between two new posters who just want to share their personal experience with the Morrison system. Maybe I should quit my job and try this thing.
Old 08-25-2009, 07:20 PM
Administrator
Rookie

Send a message via AIM to Todd73NJ Send a message via MSN to Todd73NJ Send a message via Yahoo to Todd73NJ

This same conversation exists on various other forums... SBR def has it..

Its an actual system, not a good one.. but thats why I didnt delete it.
Old 08-25-2009, 07:26 PM
Rookie

Cool Tuesday, August 25, 2009

PlatOsCave322,

Good post.

About a year ago, I also ran across the Morrison ads.

I researched him and found two postings that said:
  • To obtain the extremely high win percentages in NBA basketball (the sport at the time that I was interested in) he took overwhelming favorites (e.g., -800, -900) in almost every recommendation, and
  • the other person said that he had no luck in repeated attempts to contact Morrison by email.
I found the ads catchy and intriguing but did not pursue becoming a client of Morrison.

If any other STCers subscribe to or have information about Morrison, please post your experiences here.

PS: I guess that our 2 new posters know each other as they both hail from "Sayreville, nj".

Last edited by California; 08-25-2009 at 07:34 PM.
Old 09-05-2009, 12:46 PM
Rookie

Send a message via AIM to the canuck

the morrison system

wasnt that to get completely blitz before going on stage!

worked for a few years but you will end up dead in a bath tub in paris if you follow it religously

Last edited by the canuck; 09-05-2009 at 12:48 PM.