Go Back   Sports Trading Chatter Forums > Trading and Gambling > Affiliate Website Information/News/RSS Feeds

Affiliate Website Information/News/RSS Feeds Find out information about bonuses, policy changes, and news about many of our affiliate sites. Some information is offered direct from an RSS feed

Old 01-15-2013, 12:08 AM
All-Star

Post New Market: End-of-year and monthly DJIA

Intrade has now opened a market for the value of the Dow Jones Industrial Average at the end of 2013. The market can be found under Financial > Dow Jones Index.

We have also listed a market for January 2013, and will continue to list monthly markets throughout the year.

Please ensure you read the market rules before you make any trades and please contact the help desk if you gave any questions regarding this market.

More...
Old 01-28-2013, 02:53 AM

Excellent post.I want to thank you for this informative read,PAKISTAN Jobs Ads
I really appreciate sharing this great post.best matrimonial site
Keep up your work.This looks absolutely perfect. All these tinny details are made with lot of background knowledge. I like it a lot. This was a useful post and I think it is rather easy to see from the other comments as well that this post is well written and useful.Aw, this was a really quality post. In theory I’d like to write like this too – taking time and real effort to make a good article… but what can I say… I procrastinate a lot and never seem to get something done….