Go Back   Sports Trading Chatter Forums > Trading and Gambling > General Betting

General Betting Have a great straight wager, or a chance at a free money arb? Talk about it here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-16-2011, 12:50 PM
Todd73NJ's Avatar
Todd73NJ Todd73NJ is offline
Administrator
Rookie
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 463
Send a message via AIM to Todd73NJ Send a message via MSN to Todd73NJ Send a message via Yahoo to Todd73NJ
Default Matchbook to close to US customers?

There are some rumors out there that Matchbook will be closing to US customers. They are rumored to be under new ownership and no longer a part of World Sports Exchange.

Not sure if these posters are credible or accurate, but when I look at the decline of liquidity to basically nothing, removal of some basic deposit and withdrawal methods, and lack of response to their clients - it really makes me wonder. Ive been predicting this for months now. Hope its not true.


Here are some links to forum messages:
http://www.roughingthepunter.com/showthread.php?t=2146
http://www.sportsforumworld.com/showthread.php?t=8046
http://forum.sbrforum.com/sportsbook...usa-today.html
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-16-2011, 08:49 PM
Rogue Trader Rogue Trader is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: State of no Fear
Posts: 4
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd73NJ View Post
There are some rumors out there that Matchbook will be closing to US customers. They are rumored to be under new ownership and no longer a part of World Sports Exchange.

Not sure if these posters are credible or accurate, but when I look at the decline of liquidity to basically nothing, removal of some basic deposit and withdrawal methods, and lack of response to their clients - it really makes me wonder. Ive been predicting this for months now. Hope its not true.


Here are some links to forum messages:
http://www.roughingthepunter.com/showthread.php?t=2146
http://www.sportsforumworld.com/showthread.php?t=8046
http://forum.sbrforum.com/sportsbook...usa-today.html
Hi mate, are you sure roughing the punter is a betting forum? Sounds like you put in a link for a gay bondage site. Nice site mates keep up the good work

RT
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-16-2011, 10:25 PM
Hoolie Hoolie is offline
Senior Member
Rookie
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Sligo
Posts: 244
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue Trader View Post
Hi mate, are you sure roughing the punter is a betting forum? Sounds like you put in a link for a gay bondage site. Nice site mates keep up the good work

RT
LOL funny as, any question just ask me or some of the other lads !
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-16-2011, 10:28 PM
Rogue Trader Rogue Trader is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: State of no Fear
Posts: 4
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoolie View Post
LOL funny as, any question just ask me or some of the other lads !
Sure thing Hoolie, you seem to have a very vast knowledge of Sports, i think i could lean a lot from you mate.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-17-2011, 02:06 AM
Todd73NJ's Avatar
Todd73NJ Todd73NJ is offline
Administrator
Rookie
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 463
Send a message via AIM to Todd73NJ Send a message via MSN to Todd73NJ Send a message via Yahoo to Todd73NJ
Default

Funny - you two guys must live together. I could imagine the roughing that goes on there.
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:45 AM.

Sports Betting at the Sportsbook Canbet.com Football




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.