Go Back   Sports Trading Chatter Forums > Main Site Forums > Announcements and News

Announcements and News SportsTradingChatter.com Announcements/News Only Please

Old 09-17-2008, 01:41 PM
Administrator
Rookie

Send a message via AIM to Todd73NJ Send a message via MSN to Todd73NJ Send a message via Yahoo to Todd73NJ
Default NetSpend.com - Credit Card Deposits for U.S. citizens

NetSpend.com is a new online E-wallet company.

I have been very critical of these companies in the past, because I always have in the back of my head what happened to Netteller. But I have been using Netspend for while now, and once my funds are available in Netspend, I dont leave them there, and I immediately deposit them to the site of my choosing, thus leaving no time for any unforseen circumstances to occur.

By using Netspend - You may deposit to ANY SportsTradingChatter Affiliate, or other website that takes Visa. Even as a US Citizen. It is "prepaid" and not subject to the laws of your bank credit cards.

For a one time fee of $9.95 - Netspend will send you an all access visa card. There are multiple funding options. You can direct deposit money to your Netspend card for free. You may transfer money from Pay Pal to Netspend for free. (You fund your pay pal account direct from your bank account for free). Both of those methods take 48-72 hours to get money onto your card.

If you need an immediate way to deposit to a web site, you can simply goto any Western Union location, and for $9.95 you can transfer up to $2,500 USD to your Netspend card.

The only charges with this card are the one time fee of $9.95 to get the card - and then each time you use the card on a website to process a Visa transaction its $1. (They do have an unlimited transaction fee available if you are making many transactions)

So in summary:
- $9.95 to get the card (one time fee)
- Free deposits to the card from Pay Pal/Bank Account/Direct deposit (72 hour turn around time
- Immediate Western union deposits up to $2,500 for $9.95
- $1 Visa Transaction fee to deposit to a website.

You may deposit to ANY SportsTradingChatter Affiliate that takes Visa with this card. Even as a US Citizen. It is "prepaid" and not subject to the laws of your credit cards.

There are two options for sign ups:

1) Goto NetSpend.com and receive no sign up bonus
2) Email us at affiliates@sportstradingchatter.com and put NetSpend in the heading. Provide us with your first name, last name and the email address you will register your Netspend card to. Within the next few hours, a referral email will be sent to you. When you sign up via this referral email, YOU receive a $5 credit to your card to offset part of the one time fee, and SportsTradingChatter receives a $5 credit for referring you. A win/win for both of us.

The one time fee is not assessed until you have activated the card. So you may sign up - get the card - and wait to activate it until you are ready. There is no fee until its activated. If you sign up thru our referreal, and then deposit $100, only $4.95 of the card fee will be deducted from your initial deposit, because you get the $5 credit.

This card will be very handy when funding sites that dont support book to book transfers or other easy deposit methods.

We check our mail box daily, and will get a referral email out to you as soon as possible.

Last edited by Todd73NJ; 09-17-2008 at 01:55 PM.
Old 11-18-2008, 03:35 PM

Default net spend

Does this mean US citizens can fund UK bookmakers???

Thank you
ben
Old 11-18-2008, 04:31 PM
Administrator
Rookie

Send a message via AIM to Todd73NJ Send a message via MSN to Todd73NJ Send a message via Yahoo to Todd73NJ

You would need to have a non-US address - which is obtainable for a few hundred dollars a year.